-->

Delete A Facebook Post

Delete A Facebook Post: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been a problem for lots of customers. The tendency of making blunders while keying using your android phone is really high, the reason is not also far from the tiny keyboard on the phones, automobile right spellings of some word likewise contribute to this mistakes.


Delete A Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. Yet simply of current by accident I uncovered the invisible (virtually) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will claim is that, I aren't sure how long the function has actually been there, yet all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from humiliation and also also save your time, also avoid you from utilizing laptop computer before you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you can erase facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and too delete it completely. To delete a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. A lot of us would certainly long press the update to find the erase option, yet that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status update you intend to delete to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Merely press the button to remove facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you may not wish to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative along with the Delete Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel