-->

How Deactivate Facebook Page 2019

How Deactivate Facebook Page - Something which I find out after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we need to follow the policy of lean management in our day to day life. That means, eliminate those things which are not benefiting you. In this instance, I'm talking of removing those on-line residential properties which you are not utilizing anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the process of removing those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this fast overview I will certainly reveal you how I removed my published Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you don't want to utilize it, I suggest you to assign that page to some other person and leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to removing it. In case if you wish to completely remove the page, read on to discover unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 14 days to remove the page when you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general section, you will certainly see an alternative to get rid of page. Click Edit and also it will reveal you choice to remove the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Get in the password and your page is arranged to be erased in following 2 Week.


When your page is erased, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, make sure of exactly what you are doing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel