-->

Deleting Facebook Posts

Deleting Facebook Posts: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been an issue for several customers. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is very high, the factor is not too much from the small key-board on the phones, vehicle correct punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


Deleting Facebook Posts


The majority of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to remove facebook status upgrade. Yet just of current by accident I found the invisible (nearly) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly claim is that, I do not know the length of time the feature has been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and too save your time, as well avoid you from using laptop computer before you can delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see just how you could delete facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well erase it entirely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to discover the erase alternative, but that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status update you want to erase to discover a small Remove button on the status. Simply press the switch to delete facebook status upgrade.


An additional problem is that, you might not wish to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post choice.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel