-->

Delete Posts On Facebook

Delete Posts On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been an issue for numerous customers. The propensity of making errors while typing using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not too much from the little key-board on the phones, car proper punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


Delete Posts On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to log in using my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. But just of recent by crash I found the invisible (nearly) remove button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will state is that, I don't know the length of time the feature has existed, however all I know is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and also save your time, too prevent you from utilizing laptop before you could delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see just how you can delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also erase it completely. To erase a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would long press the upgrade to locate the remove alternative, but that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you wish to remove to uncover a little Remove button on the status. Merely press the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


One more issue is that, you might not wish to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Remove Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel