-->

How to Erase A Facebook Post

How To Erase A Facebook Post: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has actually been an issue for lots of users. The tendency of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not as well much from the little keyboard on the phones, auto appropriate punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How To Erase A Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status update. But just of current by accident I discovered the undetectable (virtually) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

What I will state is that, I do not know for how long the feature has actually existed, but all I understand is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and also also save your time, also prevent you from utilizing laptop before you can delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So let us see just how you can remove facebook status update straight from Android interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also erase it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would certainly long push the update to find the remove option, yet that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you want to erase to discover a small Remove button on the status. Merely push the switch to erase facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you might not want to erase facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel