-->

How Do I Delete A Facebook Post

How Do I Delete A Facebook Post: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been a problem for lots of individuals. The tendency of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not too much from the little key-board on the phones, car proper punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How Do I Delete A Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to remove facebook status update. However simply of recent by accident I discovered the unseen (virtually) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Just what I will state is that, I do not know the length of time the attribute has actually been there, but all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from shame and also also conserve your time, as well avoid you from using laptop computer prior to you could remove facebook status upgrade while you made error. So allow us see how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply hide the update from your timeline and also as well erase it entirely. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed initially. Most of us would long press the update to locate the erase option, yet that is not the case here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you wish to delete to uncover a tiny Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to delete facebook status update.


An additional issue is that, you may not want to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Delete Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel