-->

Deleting A Post On Facebook

Deleting A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been a trouble for many customers. The propensity of making blunders while keying utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not also far from the little keyboard on the phones, car correct punctuations of some word also add to this errors.


Deleting A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by accident I uncovered the invisible (practically) get rid of switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will state is that, I don't know how much time the attribute has been there, but all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and also conserve your time, as well prevent you from making use of laptop computer prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you can remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just hide the update from your timeline and too remove it entirely. To delete a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. A lot of us would certainly long push the upgrade to discover the delete option, yet that is not the case below, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status upgrade you wish to erase to find a little Remove button on the status. Simply press the button to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another problem is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Delete Post choice.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel