-->

Deactivate Facebook Page

Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I learn after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we must follow the plan of lean management in our day to day life. That means, remove those things which are not benefiting you. In this case, I'm talking of getting rid of those on the internet residential or commercial properties which you are not utilizing any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this fast overview I will show you how I removed my released Fan page as well as just how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and also you don't want to utilize it, I suggest you to assign that page to other person and leave that page as an admin. This is much better than erasing it. In case if you desire to totally remove the page, continue reading to find out unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to erase the page once you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click settings on top.


Under general section, you will see an alternative to eliminate page. Click on Edit and it will certainly reveal you choice to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your activity. Get in the password and your page is arranged to be removed in next 14 days.


When your page is removed, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, make certain of exactly what you are doing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel