-->

Remove A Post From Facebook

Remove A Post From Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a trouble for many individuals. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting utilizing your android phone is really high, the reason is not too much from the tiny key-board on the phones, automobile correct punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


Remove A Post From Facebook


Most of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to remove facebook status update. However just of current by crash I uncovered the unseen (virtually) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that allow me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will state is that, I aren't sure how long the feature has actually been there, but all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and also too save your time, too avoid you from making use of laptop computer prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you can delete facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also erase it totally. To delete a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. The majority of us would certainly long push the upgrade to discover the remove choice, however that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status update you wish to delete to find a little Remove switch on the status. Just push the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


An additional concern is that, you could not intend to erase facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice in addition to the Erase Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel