-->

How to Remove A Post On Facebook

How To Remove A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been an issue for lots of customers. The propensity of making blunders while typing utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too much from the small keyboard on the phones, automobile proper spellings of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How To Remove A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I had to visit using my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But simply of current by accident I discovered the unseen (nearly) remove button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will claim is that, I don't know how much time the function has existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and as well save your time, also prevent you from using laptop prior to you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see just how you can erase facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also also erase it completely. To erase a status update from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would long press the update to locate the delete option, yet that is not the case right here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status upgrade you intend to erase to discover a little Remove button on the status. Just push the switch to delete facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you could not want to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline alternative together with the Delete Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel