-->

How to Remove Post In Facebook

How to Remove Post In Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been a problem for many customers. The propensity of making blunders while typing utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not too far from the little key-board on the phones, car proper punctuations of some word also contribute to this mistakes.


How to Remove Post In Facebook


Most of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status update. However simply of current by accident I discovered the unnoticeable (nearly) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to erase status updates right on the mobile interface.

Just what I will say is that, I do not know for how long the feature has existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the possible to maintain you from humiliation and as well conserve your time, too stop you from using laptop prior to you can erase facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see exactly how you could remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also as well remove it completely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long push the upgrade to find the erase choice, but that is not the situation here, that is the factor I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you intend to delete to discover a little Remove button on the status. Simply push the switch to erase facebook status update.


One more problem is that, you might not wish to delete facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline choice in addition to the Erase Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel