-->

How to Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook

How To Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been an issue for several individuals. The tendency of making blunders while inputting utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too far from the small key-board on the phones, vehicle correct spellings of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How To Remove Yourself From A Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by crash I uncovered the unnoticeable (almost) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will say is that, I do not know how long the function has existed, yet all I know is, it does have the possible to maintain you from embarrassment and too save your time, also avoid you from making use of laptop computer prior to you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see just how you can erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and as well remove it totally. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long press the update to discover the delete option, yet that is not the instance right here, that is the factor I called it invisible means.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you intend to erase to find a little Remove button on the status. Just press the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


Another concern is that, you could not intend to delete facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative in addition to the Erase Post option.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel