-->

How to Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook

How To Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been a problem for several users. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is really high, the factor is not also far from the little key-board on the phones, vehicle right punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How To Get Rid Of A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and also picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by accident I found the unseen (almost) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to erase status updates precisely the mobile interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I don't know how much time the function has actually existed, but all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from humiliation and also save your time, too prevent you from using laptop computer before you can remove facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see how you can delete facebook status upgrade directly from Android user interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and too delete it totally. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would certainly long push the upgrade to locate the erase alternative, however that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from delegated precisely the status upgrade you intend to erase to find a little Remove button on the status. Just push the button to remove facebook status update.


An additional problem is that, you may not want to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline choice together with the Erase Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel