-->

How Can I Close My Facebook Account

For any reason you intend to How Can I Close My Facebook Account after that simply adhere to the list below action and erase your facebook account permanently!


How Can I Close My Facebook Account


Action: 1) Believe prior to going to remove your facebook account permanently because if you, not 100 % certain to delete facebook account permanently after that you can attempt just a momentary deactivation of your Facebook account.Go to inverted triangle icon > setting > choose security< click Deactivate your account. As shown in the screenshot.


Step: 2) If truly you want to delete your facebook account permanently after that you need to go the facebook help center and click Manage Your Account option.


After clicking managing your account alternative following display show up on your computer/laptop, after that clicks Deactivating, Deleting & Memorializing Accounts.


Action: 3) Then you need to click How do I permanently delete my account? This option comes with Erasing accounts.


Then click on fill out this kind link.


Action: 4) Then the following screen shows up on your laptop/computer. after that you need to click on delete my account. But at this step, Facebook will be reminded you that this is an irreversible removal and that your account can not be reactivated which none of the web content or info you have included could not be recovered.


Action: 5) when you click "delete my account" then you need to fill your Facebook account password and CAPTCHA option and click on the "okay" switch and also finally you have done it.


Note: When you erase your account do not log in for the following 2 Week as well as your account will certainly be deleted completely. And if you change your mind before the 2 Week are up, simply visit to Facebook as well as this will certainly reactivate your account. #DeleteFacebook.

I wish the above tutorial could give you the most effective information for you. May work as well as thank you.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel