-->

Delete Facebook Post

Delete Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for many customers. The tendency of making errors while typing using your android phone is really high, the factor is not also far from the small keyboard on the phones, car appropriate spellings of some word also add to this mistakes.


Delete Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. But simply of current by crash I uncovered the unseen (virtually) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I don't know the length of time the feature has been there, but all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and also too conserve your time, as well prevent you from making use of laptop prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see just how you can remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and also delete it totally. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to find the remove option, yet that is not the instance here, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status upgrade you wish to erase to uncover a small Remove button on the status. Simply press the switch to erase facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you might not intend to remove facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Erase Post alternative.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel