-->

How to See who is Looking at My Facebook

Facebook is globe largest social networks system. Billion of individuals are linked to each other via this interaction channel. In a lot of cases we really have to track our Profile i.e we need to check who saw my Facebook Account just recently - How To See Who Is Looking At My Facebook.

I understand there are countless apps which can do this. Yet in this article i will certainly share a method which helps you to track the person that inspected your FB. Special sensations of this method is, you no should use any type of application and also no have to pay for this little work:-RRB-.

I have actually seen numerous times, People are using cash for such tasks. Yet believe me it is very basic as well as easy job. you no have to squander your money on it. you can do this on your own ends in couple of seconds. Bellow is the full detailed guidelines for this trick.

How To See Who Is Looking At My Facebook.





1. Login into your Facebook ID, which you intend to track.

2. Open your timeline web page.

3. Open it page resource by appropriate clicking timeline web page and picking View Page Source.

4. Currently Press "Ctrl+ F" A Find box will show up. Kind "Initialchatfriendslist" into the locate box and also hit get in.

5. Just after established message you will see number of Profiles ID's Number. Just copy each one and paste it right into address bat following  facebook.com/Profile-Number. Comply with the bellow photo:.



6. Remember just replicate the number string. Avoid the number after "-".

Speak your Minds:

So, this is my little method to examine the individuals that visited my Facebook Profile. I wish you like it really mush as it did not called for any type of application to make use of. So, don't hesitate to share it. If you have nay concern ask it freely using remarks.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel