-->

Can I Change My Name On Facebook

Can I Change My Name On Facebook: Today, a Facebook name is essential with anyone. Your Facebook name functions as a website of types, bring in anyone to discover as well as navigate your timeline as well as account. Yet, there are more plausible reasons compared to you desire changing your Facebook name to something extra suitably matched for you. So, I will certainly reveal you:

Can I Change My Name On Facebook.



First, login Facebook:



Then, click here and go to General Account Settings:



Next off, enter First Name, Middle Name as well as Last Name:



Then, click Review Change:



Pick how your name will show up on your account (Jessica Landa or Landa Jessica):



Ultimately, type your password and Save Changes:



Done.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel