-->

How Can I Change My Facebook Account Name

How Can I Change My Facebook Account Name: Today, a Facebook name is essential with any person. Your Facebook name works as a site of types, ushering any person to uncover as well as browse your timeline and account. However, there are extra plausible reasons compared to you want altering your Facebook name to something more suitably fit for you. So, I will certainly show you:

How Can I Change My Facebook Account Name.



First, login Facebook:



After that, click here and also go to General Account Settings:



Next off, get in First Name, Center Name and Last Name:



Afterwards, click Review Change:



Select how your name will appear on your profile (Jessica Landa or Landa Jessica):



Lastly, type your password and also Save Changes:



Done.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel