-->

How Do I Close Facebook Account

How Do I Close Facebook Account -- This is the easiest way to Deactivate Your Facebook Account with no wild-goose chase. Should we start the tutorial now?

How Do I Close Facebook Account.



1. Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, then choose Settings.



2. The settings web page will certainly show up. Select Security, after that find as well as select Deactivate Your Account.



3. Select Deactivate your Account.



4. Select a factor for deactivating the account. If you desire, you could add even more information in the text box below. When you're done, click Deactivate.



5. Enter your password, then select Deactivate Now.



6. Your account is currently deactivated. You'll have the option to reactivate your account at any kind of time by authorizing in to Facebook with your old account info.



Exactly what is the Easiest means to deactivate My Facebook account?

I just figured out that you can deactivate your account simply by entering a certain deactivation LINK on your web internet browser.

This method works both on COMPUTER, tablets as well as phones-- all you require is to login to the Facebook account you wish to deactivate and also on an additional tab, go into the deactivation web link below.

Facebook deactivation web link: www.facebook.com/deactivate.php

Follow the onscreen instruction to obtain your account temporarily eliminated from Facebook.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel