-->

How to Hide Your Birthday On Facebook

How To Hide Your Birthday On Facebook. I missed my designer's birthday lately - Facebook didn't inform me to congratulate him. So I messaged him to exactly how this might have happened.

Conceal Birthday Celebration Facebook, He reprimanded me that he purposely did not inform Facebook when his birthday celebration was.

It is among one of the most beneficial pieces of individual info.

Simply consider when you call your bank or other essential institution. What is the safety question you are always asked?

The number of times have you needed to kind it into your telephone keypad as a six digit number?

He even sent me a message that was brief and to the point: Hide Birthday Facebook!

How To Hide Your Birthday On Facebook.



Tay is appropriately paranoid regarding this kind of thing as well as urged me to conceal my birthday celebration on Facebook. However just how do you do it? It's not in the General, Account or Personal Privacy Setups.

In the long run, I needed to Google it!

UPGRADED FOR AUGUST 2014

Apparently you could control who could see your birthday by changing the audience in the Basic Information section. However exactly how to locate it?

Beneath your cover image, you will certainly see a button which states Update Info. Click that.

Now choose Call as well as Standard Details from the left hand sidebar.

On this page you will now see the Basic Information with your birthday celebration at the base.

On the much right there is a decrease down food selection which enables you to regulate the audience that could see this vital piece of information.

I made a decision making it to ensure that just I can see it - the choice Only Me.

Ensure you conserve the changes.



hide or transform birthday celebration on facebook.

How do I change my birthday celebration on Facebook.



hide or alter birthday celebration on facebook.

Exactly how do I alter my birthday on Facebook.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel