-->

How Do I Close My Facebook Account

How Do I Close My Facebook Account -- This is the easiest way to Deactivate Your Facebook Account with no wild-goose chase. Should we start the tutorial currently?

How Do I Close My Facebook Account.



1. Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, then pick Settings.



2. The settings web page will certainly appear. Select Security, after that locate and also select Deactivate Your Account.



3. Select Deactivate your Account.



4. Select a factor for deactivating the account. If you desire, you can add even more information in the text box listed below. When you're done, click Deactivate.



5. Enter your password, then pick Deactivate Now.



6. Your account is now deactivated. You'll have the option to reactivate your account at any time by authorizing in to Facebook with your old account information.



Exactly what is the Simplest means to deactivate My Facebook account?

I simply figured out that you could deactivate your account simply by going into a certain deactivation URL on your web browser.

This approach functions both on COMPUTER, tablet computers and also phones-- all you need is to login to the Facebook account you want to shut off and on an additional tab, get in the deactivation link below.

Facebook deactivation web link: www.facebook.com/deactivate.php

Comply with the onscreen direction to get your account temporarily got rid of from Facebook.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel