Hide My Birthday On Facebook
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Edit
Hide My Birthday On Facebook. I missed my developer's birthday celebration recently - Facebook didn't inform me to praise him. So I messaged him to how this can have taken place.
Conceal Birthday Facebook, He reprimanded me that he purposely did not tell Facebook when his birthday celebration was.
It is among the most useful pieces of individual details.
Just think of when you call your bank or other important institution. Just what is the security inquiry you are constantly asked?
The number of times have you needed to kind it into your telephone keypad as a six figure number?
He even sent me a text that was short and also to the factor: Hide Birthday Facebook!
Tay is appropriately paranoid about this sort of point and also encouraged me to conceal my birthday on Facebook. Yet just how do you do it? It's not in the General, Account or Privacy Setups.
In the long run, I needed to Google it!
UPDATED FOR AUGUST 2014
Apparently you can manage who could see your birthday by changing the audience in the Basic Details section. Yet how you can locate it?
Below your cover image, you will see a switch which states Update Information. Click that.
Now pick Contact and Basic Info from the left hand sidebar.
On this web page you will now see the Basic Info with your birthday celebration near the bottom.
On the much right there is a fall menu which allows you to regulate the audience that could see this crucial piece of information.
I decided to make it to ensure that only I could see it - the alternative Only Me.
See to it you save the modifications.
hide or transform birthday on facebook.
Exactly how do I alter my birthday on Facebook.
hide or change birthday celebration on facebook.
Exactly how do I alter my birthday celebration on Facebook.
Conceal Birthday Facebook, He reprimanded me that he purposely did not tell Facebook when his birthday celebration was.
It is among the most useful pieces of individual details.
Just think of when you call your bank or other important institution. Just what is the security inquiry you are constantly asked?
The number of times have you needed to kind it into your telephone keypad as a six figure number?
He even sent me a text that was short and also to the factor: Hide Birthday Facebook!
Hide My Birthday On Facebook.
Tay is appropriately paranoid about this sort of point and also encouraged me to conceal my birthday on Facebook. Yet just how do you do it? It's not in the General, Account or Privacy Setups.
In the long run, I needed to Google it!
UPDATED FOR AUGUST 2014
Apparently you can manage who could see your birthday by changing the audience in the Basic Details section. Yet how you can locate it?
Below your cover image, you will see a switch which states Update Information. Click that.
Now pick Contact and Basic Info from the left hand sidebar.
On this web page you will now see the Basic Info with your birthday celebration near the bottom.
On the much right there is a fall menu which allows you to regulate the audience that could see this crucial piece of information.
I decided to make it to ensure that only I could see it - the alternative Only Me.
See to it you save the modifications.
hide or transform birthday on facebook.
Exactly how do I alter my birthday on Facebook.
hide or change birthday celebration on facebook.
Exactly how do I alter my birthday celebration on Facebook.

