-->

Tbh Like Instagram

TBH is a texting abbreviation used in informal speech and also stands for the phrase to be honest - Tbh Like Instagram.

This expression can be utilized prior to or after a statement to highlight that you are mentioning a straightforward point of view. Variants on this expression consist of "To be perfectly honest (with you)," "In all honesty," as well as "In my point of view."


Tbh Like Instagram


To be honest has actually come to be such a common expression in English that it deserves its very own acronym!

TO BE HONEST, I DON’T REALLY FEEL LIKE GOING OUT TONIGHT → TBH I DON’T REALLY FEEL LIKE GOING OUT TONIGHT.

I NEVER GOT ALONG WITH HIM, TO BE HONEST. → I NEVER GOT ALONG WITH HIM, TBH.

TO BE HONEST, I DON’T THINK THIS RELATIONSHIP IS WORKING OUT. → TBH I DON’T THINK THIS RELATIONSHIP IS WORKING OUT.

Generally, this acronym is texted over the phone or other messaging system (on facebook or instagram), yet it can occasionally be used in spoken speech too, usually by young people who have the tendency to text frequently or are attempting to be funny. When spoken, it is pronounced T-B-H (ti-bi-aitch).

Also note that there is not really a typical capitalization or spelling criterion for TBH and also comparable expressions, given that texted speech itself is not really standard.

Young people have the tendency to write it out lowercase (either tbh or Tbh), with or without a comma following it. Those who are much less tech-savvy may spell it out in all caps (TBH).

( Over text).

A: WHAT ARE YOU UP TO RIGHT NOW?

B: NOT MUCH. I’M PRETTY BORED TBH

A: WANNA GO TO THE BOWLING PARTY TONIGHT?

B: TBH, NOT REALLY…

A: LOL WHY? SEEMS LIKE YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO

( Personally).

A: I FEEL LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE CAN’T WAIT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR TO BE OVER.

B: OH, YEAH. TBH, I’M ONE OF THEM.

A: WHAT PLANS DO YOU HAVE FOR THIS SUMMER?

So I created this article, I wish this article can raise your knowledge. Thanks for seeing our blog.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel